Our college provides a broad, stimulating, differentiated and challenging curriculum of the highest quality to enhance the vast and varied talents of our students.
The diverse curriculum prepares students for academic, vocational, professional and civic leadership, whilst encouraging individual development, happiness and success.
At our school, we demonstrate our commitment to maintain and develop performance as a leading and highly successful provider of education as evidenced in the following curriculum implementation:
- teachers deliver the written, documented, guaranteed and viable curriculum within their teaching areas that is reflective of VCAA guidelines around the Victorian Curriculum, VCE, VCAL and VET
- students are provided with regular opportunities to give and receive feedback, set goals and to exercise authentic agency in their learning
- data is utilised to ensure that the curriculum is delivered to provide the right balance of challenge and success to allow all students to grow and learn at their individual rate
- assessment and moderation are utilised by teachers to adjust their teaching and the learning opportunities for students
- school leaders lead teachers through a regular review of the curriculum, including the monitoring of consistent, high fidelity implementation
- teachers convey high expectations of learning, effort and engagement for all students
- teachers build quality relationships that enhance student engagement, self-confidence and growth as a learner
- teachers and students co-design learning that connects to real world contexts
- teachers model and facilitate the use of digital tools and resources to access, use and share learning.