Accelerated education programs
Our college will offer extension and support programs in core subjects.
Specific programs will be developed for students who require additional support, to enable them to improve their literacy and numeracy skills.
- School formals and balls
- Engaging lunchtime activities
- Opportunities for student leadership at all levels of the college
- Interschool sporting opportunities
- Drama clubs
- Dance clubs
- Homework clubs
- Celebrating local and national events
- Music, including opportunities to be part of the college bands
- Breakfast clubs
- School camps
- Learning based excursions
- An exciting summer school program
- Debating and public speaking opportunities
- Academic teams and clubs
- Cultural clubs
- Volunteer work and community service
- Opportunities to contribute to the college magazine
- Opportunities to link into outside community organisations
- Opportunities for supported work experience placements.