The new Greater Shepparton Secondary College single site will deliver state-of-the-art facilities to all our secondary students.
The contemporary new facilities of the school have been designed to improve student support and encourage engaged learning.
All Greater Shepparton Secondary College students will commence at the new site at the start of the 2022 school year.
Our new site
Our college’s new site will include:
- an Enterprise and Innovation Centre featuring specialist precincts for technology, performing and fine arts and sciences student support, wellbeing and careers areas
- a learning resource centre (library)
- a gymnasium with at least two competition-sized basketball and netball courts, fitness and weights room, dance and yoga spaces
- a central wellbeing hub
- outdoor learning spaces
- a choice of learning settings, general and specialist zones
- VCE study space
- a full-sized oval
- a soccer pitch (Ford Reserve).
The site will be divided into three ‘neighbourhoods’. Each neighbourhood will be made up of three ‘houses’ and will host students from each year level. For more information about the houses, see: House model